~ ~ ~
Our company is based on the belief that our needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Originally from the sunshine state of Florida, Alexis has been living in Portland since 2012 bringing her passion for hair artistry with her. Graduating from Paul Mitchell in the Pearl District, she was able to pursue her creative abilities. Alexis specializes in natural / soft balayage techniques as well as pastel and vivid colors. Alexis strives to personalize each client's hair service experience to compliment their lifestyle, individuality and personal taste.
Check out my work below!
- Tiffany - Aug 23, 2011Debbie is AMAZING!!!There isn't anyone else on the planet that I would trust more than her with or my family's hair. She is always on time, professional yet fun and vibrant, but most of all, she listens to her needs/wants..even my picky and indecisive and my son! I recommend her every time someone asks me about my or my children's hair. We get so many compliments on the colors we have had done, as well as the maintenance I've had done. In addition to finding someone that "gets" us and our crazy ideas or pickiness with our locks, we have found a lifelong friend!! We love Debbie & Dread Rock!!
- NK - Jun 12, 2011Debbie is phenomenal! I was scheduled to have my dreads done at another salon, but they were totally rude and flaked on me, then told me I'd have to wait two weeks for my next appointment. I called up DreadRock instead and Debbie was able to get me in the next day. On the phone she asked me about my hair, actually taking the time to see what we were working with. I showed up for my appointment and I was greeted warmly and we got underway. I spent my time chatting it up with her and another stylist, Jules, and we had a grand ' time. The tunes were great, the atmosphere was awesome. Several hours later, I had a head of beautiful dreads. It's been a little over a month, and my head looks great. Only one of my babies has gotten a little loose; she did a fantastic job. I know they're going to be recommended by me, and I'm going back for all of my dread needs. Be seeing you soon!
- joy - May 4, 2011Dread Rock is a treasure!Debbie knows her stuff and did an incredible maintenance session on my -- she listened to me, went out of her way to accommodate my schedule and to make sure I was satisfied, and was so friendly and professional, even helping me find my route home after a long day. This shop is a family operation and you don't find service like this anywhere. Wishing you best success with the new salon, Debbie crew!
- Diony - Mar 18, 2011DEBBIE IS AMAZING!The first time I walked into Dreadrock hair salon Debbie immediately sat me down, asked me what I was interested in doing with my hair and penciled me in for that same day! I was so excited to finally be able to get dreads from such an experienced and accommodating hair stylist. I've never walked out of a hair salon feeling as happy and satisfied with both my hair and the prices. Debbie is extremely friendly anyone who is interested in dreads would be remiss to overlook Dreadrock Hair Salon. Debbie!
- Aaron - Jan 20, 2011Debbie at Dread Rock is one of a kind!She can do virtually ANYTHING with hair. I've stopped in a few times to get my dreads maintained and I couldn't be happier. Debbie and her stylists were very accommodating and professional. Don't let the name fool you though, her salon offers everything from color treatments to braids and anything in between. Check in often because she always has new products and specials offered all the time. You don't have to live in the Stone Age to give Dread Rock a try. =)